Client Management Systems or ‘CMS’ - An essential tool.
Whether you are a sole trader or small to medium business, an efficient client database can be made to automate a huge amount of tasks that you or your employees perform in the office. At Web Branding, we do not offer ‘off the shelf’ products but bespoke solutions built around your individual requirements.
‘Do I need a Client Management System?’
If the answer to any of the following questions is yes, get in touch for a free consultation!
- Do you print standard letters to a number of different clients, having to type their address each time?
- Do you use spreadsheets to report on data that is already held elsewhere on your pc?
- Do you have to generate statements / Invoices for your regular clients?
- Do you have client information stored on several pc’s in your organisation?
Our experienced developers can create affordable systems with a huge range of functionality to ensure that you are able to spend more time expanding your business.
All of our client databases are provided with a user interface designed around your individual requirements. Below are a few examples of the advantages available, although with such a bespoke product, the list is almost endless!
- Multi-user environments with several employees able to access client data at the same time.
- All client data stored on a central location to drastically reduce time spent backing up.
- Standard letters stored once then printed at the touch of a button or when an event occurs.
- Case notes function to enable the accurate recording of client data.
- Certain events time-stamped with a reference to the user performing set tasks.
- Accounting functionality to record invoice tracking, staff bonus payments or company expenditure.
- Ability to integrate with fax machine / email service for mailshots etc.
Contact us for a free consultation or check out an example of recent projects here for more information.