Leopold Square is a new mixed use development in Sheffield’s West End, England. It is located at the corner of Leopold Street and West Street.
The development comprises the refurbishment of the former Central Technical School buildings built between 1870 and 1894 into apartments, bars & restaurants, and a hotel.
The development also has a new angular building to house a bar and a restaurant, and the creation of a brand new public square. The redevelopment of the old buildings began in 2004 following years of use as council offices after the closure of the Schools.